ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR THE 25TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION SOCIETY OF NIGERIA (AESON) HOLDING AT THE USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, NIGERIA (UDUS 2020) BETWEEN 5TH AND 8TH APRIL, 2020
The Local Organizing Committee of AESON UDUS 2020 annual conference calls for abstracts on the following theme and sub-themes:
THEME: Enhancing the Role of Public and Private Agricultural Extension in Soil Conservation and Agricultural Productivity
- Role of Agricultural Extension in Sustainable Land and Water Management Practices.
- Agricultural Extension, Land Degradation, and Sustainable Land Use for Crop production.
- Agricultural Extension, Sustainable Land Use for Livestock and Fish Production.
- Place of Agricultural Extension in Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation for Sustainable Soil Conservation and Water Management.
- Governance of Agricultural Extension and Sustainable Land Use (Policy Issues).
- Gender Issues in Sustainable Land Use, Water Management, and Agricultural Productivity.
- ICTs for Documenting and Transferring Technologies for Sustainable Land Use, Water Management, Agricultural Productivity.
- Building Capabilities of Agricultural Extension in Climate Change, Sustainable Land and Water Management Practices
Abstract of not more than 200 words must focus on the theme and sub-themes of the conference, contain information on title of the paper, authors’ names, institutional affiliations, conference sub-theme that the paper addresses, and corresponding e-mail and phone contact. The abstract should summarise the study’s objective, methodology, major findings, conclusion and keywords (not less than 3). Abstract should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Deadline for submission of abstracts is 31st December, 2019.
Its Agroweek again